I AM A TERRIBLE BLOGGER AND VLOGGER!!! We have been here now for 23 days and I have yet to post either a blog or a vlog. I will be on it though and I will post something!!! I will try to do one each week... though I am not making any promises to my followers that I will guarantee there will be one each week. So if I forget or get to busy... well then tough tomatoes. I'll update you all the next week.
So far this has been a great experience... I am happy with my roommates even though it didn't happen the way we wanted it to go, nonetheless it has been great. I am so glad that I have a large group of friends to hang out with, we are kind of like a big family, helping each other out and hanging out, hell, we even have dinners occasionally. I couldn't have asked for a better bunch of people to live with and near, we hang out and go to the parks often... when not working.
I have yet to actually experience each park. The park that I have is my home park (I work there) which is the Magic Kingdom. I have gone to the other 3 parks, but I haven't done much while there. I have gone on Star Tours, Toy Story, The Great Movie Ride, Tower of Terror, and Rockin Roller Coaster at Hollywood Studios but there is so much more to that park than just those 5 rides. I have been to Epcot but the only ride I have gone on there has been Space Ship Earth and I have done that one twice now. Animal Kingdom is by far the park I have done the least at. All I did was go see a friend that was working that day. Other than that it was too hot that day to stay at the park and it was too busy to try to go ride anything. I really want to go on Expedition Everest!!!
Today I work 8:15 to 4:45 did I mention that that was 8 PM to 5 AM!!!! It will be fun. But for now I need to go to Walmart to get some stuff... I need milk and cheese and pizzas and chicken and I really think I need to make a list!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment