I have been here for almost 2 whole months!!! I need to make a new vlog my last one was a yawn… literally! I keep meaning to make one and I keep trying to take more pictures but sometimes I forget my camera when I go to the parks and then I can’t take any. I am going to steal pictures of me from my roommates and friends cause they have a lot more than I do so far. I am also going to try to go to the parks more often but when work has me up really late I don’t want to get up early in the morning!!!
I have still yet to spend much time at Animal Kingdom I went a few days ago but it started pouring so we left, because when there are lightening storms outdoor attractions close.
Today I have done absolutely NOTHING!!!! I have sat here and played on Facebook and watched the rain and Sweeney Todd. If I would have gotten up earlier I could have gone to a park but I wasn’t going to go while it was pouring… that could have just turned into a wasted hour on the bus.
I will make a new vlog soon I promise. It just might take me a few days.
Lacey,
ReplyDeleteI look forward to your vlog.