Counter

◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦
◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Blah... BORED

It is 1 am and I am so bored.  I am watching Wizards of Waverly Place.  I don't watch this show very often, it has been a while since I watched it regularly.  I would be watching Degrassi but I have watched all of the recorded ones and now I have to wait until there are more to watch tomorrow after they record.  Yeah I am really bored.  I really need a job and really  hope I get to go to Florida.  I just need to be able to pay my bills.

I have a plan, when I am in Florida at Disney World I want to go on every ride in alphabetical order.  I know that sounds kind of ridiculous but I think it will be fun.  I am a loser but you know what... I have wanted to do the Disney College Program since my sister went to participate in 2005.  Though her experience wasn't the greatest, I still want to go and participate.

No comments:

Post a Comment