Yay for waiting, day number 4 has come and is only half way over. Usually I write before the day has even occurred, at like 1 am or so. Today though I was watching The 10th Kingdom at 1 am, as I think I will be tonight as well. I love that show/movie/mini series thing. It is, for those that don’t know, a show about fairytales, princesses, and gypsies, and everything else you can possibly think of. There are trolls and wolves and magic mirrors and huntsman. It is basically all the fairytales put together, with Cinderella, Snow White, and the evil Step Mother Witch. It is a great show, the only downside to it is that it is 6+ hours long. I love it regardless. It is an amazing show you should watch it if you get the chance.
My sister is apparently just discovering that I am a weirdo. Or at least she is pretending to just figure it out. She thinks I am crazy and strange and a whole bunch of other things. She is the crazy one I believe. I know I am weird but she is crazy… Just kidding. I love my sister she is just a pain sometimes and that sometimes is actually more often then not.
It has been less than one week since my phone interview but it feels like so much longer than that. I really hope I don’t have to wait too much longer. This is not much fun. I really wish I could be going tomorrow and not having to wait until May if accepted. I really want to go and I feel like this would be a great way for me to gain experience and be able to say I worked at Walt Disney World since there aren’t really that many people who can say that. I know that thousands of people have done this program but in comparison to the amount of people in the world, heck in the United States that number is relatively small.
--Faith, Trust, Dust!!
No comments:
Post a Comment