I am not tired and kind of have a migraine. It sucks!!!
Well, here it is folks, day numero two. Well, technically, since I have not yet gone to sleep it is still kind of day one but the date says otherwise. Well the boredom of today was filled with getting an oil change and car wash, then going to my mom's work to see a friend and then watching the State of the Union Address. After that I watched Speed and made a video of the pictures from the last trip we took to Disney World. It is exciting, but I can't get it to upload! :.(
I really hope that tomorrow isn't as boring. I need to continue the hunt for a job and do some school work. I like school most of the time, just not this week. I would much rather read discussions and posts about Disney or watch Disney movies or just sleep. But those aren't really options this time. I am going to try to spend my time a little bit better and maybe waking up before noon could be helpful, then maybe I wouldn't stay up until like 3 or 4 am. I have always been a night person and I can't really get away from it, no matter how many times I try I can't fall asleep before 11 pm period. It sucks!! If and when I go to Florida to work at Disney World I am going to have to make sure my sleeping schedule is FIXED!! But I won't know what it needs to be until I arrive. I could need to sleep later due to working late or I may have to switch completely and have to be up really early for work. I really hope I don't have to work too early!
--Faith, Trust, Pixie Dust!!
No comments:
Post a Comment