Counter

◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦
◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Day #13 of waiting

Today is the thirteenth day since my interview.  It also happens to be Super Bowl Sunday, I was going to have a party today but all of my friends decided it would be cool to change the plans.  They decided to have their own Super Bowl party and claim it was just that they had to do things at home and didn’t want to drive to my house.  Yeah well at least you have a job and can afford gas to get here I can’t afford the gas there and back.  I am sorry that you don’t understand the idea of being broke.  So instead of hanging out with friends watching the game I am watching Degrassi by myself in an empty house!

I really want to know what is going on with my Disney status.  I really want this.  I really need something different in my life a change of pace and atmosphere. 

--Faith, Trust, Dust!!

No comments:

Post a Comment