Counter

◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦
◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦

Thursday, February 17, 2011

The THREE month mark. ◦o◦

Today marks three months until I leave for Florida! I am so excited! 89 more days before I get out of RENO! I really can’t wait!! 

I feel like I write and say the word excited a lot! I saw it enough that my Aunt wants to start a drinking game, every time I say or write excited they take a shot. If that is the game they will be drunk way too quickly!

I am so ready to be there! I want to go yesterday. I have so many things that I need to do before I leave. I have made a packing/shopping list, now I need to make an in depth to do list!!!  At some point I will post it when I am done with it.

I finally got an interview for a job I applied for MONTHS AGO!!!! Hopefully I get it I need money.  Especially with going to Florida soon. I need money for plane fare and spending money, as well as money to buy stuff that I need for Florida! 

No comments:

Post a Comment