Here is my paper chain in progress!!! I will finish is later, but for now I think I am done for the time being!!! It is fun but the glue is getting all over!! I love it!!! I made 98 pieces even though it is now only 96 days. I am so excited. I still need to accept the invitation but I have to wait to do that until this weekend. I am kind of ahead of myself with making this chain I am just too excited to do anything that doesn’t have to do with Disney!!!! I watched all three Toy Story movies tonight…. So that tells ya something.
I CAN’T WAIT!!!! For those that follow my blog that have not yet been accepted I wish you the BEST OF LUCK!!!! All it takes is Faith and Trust, and a little bit of Pixie Dust!!!
Ooh, I like all the cute pieces of paper! I made one last night with 101 pieces and it is huge, lol - I had to hang it like a garland on my windows! ;D
ReplyDelete