I got the magic folder! It is fabulous!!! My sister was so mean about it. She called me, I was asleep, and asked me to come to the front door. When I got there she said, “I am sorry but my boots are wet” (it was snowing) “can you find my wallet?” I turned around looked at her chair, where she normally sits, and went to go back down the hall to my room, when she said “Just kidding I have your mail.” And in the stack of mail she handed me was a large white envelope from Disney!! I ripped open the envelope and was so happy when I saw the beautiful purple color inside!!! It’s so pretty!!
Now I really do need to take out my lip piercing. It is sad. I really like it. Although it is alright I can get it again if I want to at some point in my life. I am going to retake my photo when I am dressed different and my hair looks better.
This is me and I love it! <3
No comments:
Post a Comment