Counter

◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦
◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Getting things squared away!!

I am trying to get things as squared away as possible. Talking with my advisor, the guy in charge of internships in my college, talking to the WMST department about doing an independent study, talking to the Spanish department about seeing if I can do an independent study or SOMETHING for credit, as well as trying to make sure my fin aid is all taken care of in terms of making sure I can get it in August.  I know I would have been there for 3 months already but that large chunk of change will be very helpful in making it possible for me to LIVE while in Florida.

I have an appointment with my advisor on Monday, I spoke with the internship guy already (that is taken care of, I just need to get him a copy of my acceptance letter. I can do that Monday).  I also need to talk to USAC!  To see if I can go to Spain in January!!!  I am trying to do everything I have been putting off for lack of financial aid due to my EFC. I am now independent and don’t depend on anything from my family in terms of money for school according to fin aid.

I also need to figure out how many suitcases I need!  So I need to partially pack one to see how many more I will need. It is going to be exhausting.

No comments:

Post a Comment