Counter

◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦
◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦◦○◦

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

AMAZING!!!!

InvitationI am SO EXCITED!!!!  I got accepted, I just have to wait till this weekend to accept the invitation!  I AM SO HAPPY!!!!

I cannot wait I am so ready… I am hoping to get the first date available which is May 18th if that is the case I would be leaving in 97 days!!!  I will post a new counter nametag as soon as I know what day I will be going!!!

 

Disney!!I am thrilled!!!  My mom and sister will come visit me later.  I am hoping to get other people to come see me while I am there!!!  I know I am using a ton of exclamation points but it is because I am SOOO EXCITED!!! and there really isn’t a way to express it without making a video.  I don’t know when I am going to make a new video but I will at some point!!!!

1 comment:

  1. More exclamation points from me!!!!!! CONGRATS!! I can't wait to get down there!! 97 days?!?! that doesn't sound long at all! WOOHOO!

    ReplyDelete