Today counts 11 days, that is 2 days longer than I waited for a first notification last time. People keep getting accepted left and right. I really really hope I hear back soon. I really want/need this.
I got an email at 11:30 from Disney College Recruiting… but it was to let me know that they are recruiting for fall 2011. I know that already, incase you forgot, I have already applied. Now I am just playing the waiting game like everyone else!!! Except for those who have been accepted already. I hope I am soon!!!!!
I know it seems like a lot of people are getting accepted, but it is just an illusion. They haven't even been recruiting for 3 weeks yet. And since they tell everyone 3 to 4 weeks, no one who hasn't heard really shouldn't be worried. Anxious? Absolutely. But not worried. I'm sure they could let everyone know really fast if there was only one possible job and one possible program. But if you do the math, there are like 380 different combinations of things people could apply for. The person doing the interview types up their notes and then that goes to someone else to review and make the final decision. Lot more people interviewing than doing the review too. It just takes time. Disney is up front about it. You got lucky last time. Others are getting lucky this time. As that 3 - 4 week window nears, you'll hear something.
ReplyDelete